Tuesday, June 21, 2011

A New Journey- Finding Me.

Hi there,

I thought I'd share with the big WWW again.

I've got some exciting news. I got into my first preference to study Journalism. I am officiailly a student of The University of Queensland studying a Bachelor of Journalism. I start orientation on the 18'Th of July.

I feel so envigorated. Everytime I achieve something that I have put off (waiting for a baby) I feel like a little more of me is coming alive again. I have always said that one day we will beat infertility one way or another, but a part of me is realising now that I am already beating it. I'm making a conscious effort to keep enjoying life.

I have taken hope in the fact that there are people just like us out there. This video touched me. http://www.tearsandhope.com/emptyarms_video.html

Thats all for now.

Today I feel.... GRATEFUL for opportunity's others may not have the privelage to have.

Tash xo

No comments:

Post a Comment