Monday, May 30, 2011

Lets get organised!

Hi All,


I stumbled accross a wonderful wesbite http://theorganisedhousewife.com.au/. I am normally really organised, but the website inspired me to get a few extra things organised in my life.


I have attached some pictures of what I have been doing over the last week. I have created a Planner folder with sections for Budget, Calenders and Daily & Weekly Planners, Bills & Things to File, Shopping Lists & Meal Planning, To Do Lists & Events.


A huge shout out to Katrina from The Organised Housewife. Thanks for the inspiration and ideas. I finished every cupboard in my house this weekend.

Stay Smiling,
Tash


P.S
This weeks goals-

1. Finish reading my book which I started a couple of months ago.
2. Bake some cupcakes.
3. Have Thursday afternoon OFF! Just for me time.










No comments:

Post a Comment