Thursday, March 1, 2012

IVF ICSI UPDATE

Hi Everyone,

So just a quick update on this cycle. I had my Embryo Transfer on Tuesday and all went well. Still in a small amount of pain and some nausea, but overall feel like I'm on the mend. In the end four embryos made it to the stage where they could be frozen. We are really happy with these results.

I won't be updating to much from now on, and we understand people's curiosity and care, but we would ask that people don't ask us the results of this transfer. We will be very happy to share with everyone, but it is very difficult for us to celebrate early on and if it is unsuccessful we will need our space. Thank you for your understanding.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for the messages of support we have received. We truly are grateful.

Positive Thoughts!
Tash

No comments:

Post a Comment